The present website dml.culture.gr (Site) is owned by the Antiquities Ephorate of Larissa (Ephorate) and its use is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Apart from what has been explicitly referred to as exception (intellectual property of third parties, partners and entities), the Site includes content which is intellectual property of the Ephorate. This particular content includes, but is not limited to, texts, pictures, designs, graphics, videos, applications and services provided.
2) The Ephorate encourages any private use of the Site content, for personal information or educational and research purposes. The use of the content by a company, agency or organization does not constitute private usage. However, it can be used by them for educational or research purposes on the strict condition that the Site is referred to as the source, and that the names of the authors are stated (given that they appear on the Site).
3) It is strictly forbidden to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute any part of the content of the Site for commercial or for any other use that does not comply with paragraph 2.
4) It is strictly forbidden to store, reproduce, republish, transmit or distribute the Diachronic Museum of Larissa logos/trademarks or logos/trademarks of associated entities that appear on the Site.
5) The Ephorate declares that although all possible effort is made, it cannot guarantee that the pages, services, choices and the contents of the Site will be provided uninterruptedly, without mistakes or that errors will be corrected.
7) The personal data inserted by users, when subscribing to the Diachronic Museum of Larissa Newsletter, are exclusively used for the best provision of services and information, and these data are in no way reproduced or distributed to third parties.
8) The Ephorate reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of the Site at any time and without any previous notice by announcing them on the present page. For this reason, you are kindly requested to visit this page regularly.