Travel Agencies that issue group tickets are obliged to provide receipts of paying in advance the price of the tickets in the following bank accounts of the Archaeological Receipts Fund:
- ALPHA BANK: BIC/SWIFT - CRBAGRAA, IBAN - GR8601408020802002001000382
- NATIONAL BANK: BIC/SWIFT - ETHNAGRAA, IBAN - GR0401100400000004054690583
The bank receipt should include the following information:
- Number of people per visit (i.e. 50 members)
- Date of visit (i.e. 10/10/2016)
- Site to be visited (i.e. Diachronic M) where M stands for Museum, X for Archaeological Site
In your general report to be filled in the space “details of the beneficiary” you should definitely state the following abbreviation:
50 MEMBERS, 10/10/2016, DIACHRONIC M
In the case that the final number of visitors is not known until the time of entrance, their leaders or tourist guides are obliged to:
- Pay in cash the full amount of the tickets
- Use credit or debit cards
- Submit VOUCHERS which the tourist offices will have been provided with.
In the case that the amount deposited for ticket fees exceeds the number of the visitors the remaining amount will be transferred to the next visit to the Archaeological Site or Museum, by contacting the Cashiers and the Administration of the above mentioned sites, within the same month.
Please note that no cash refund is possible in any case.