The Antiquities Ephorate of Larissa has planned nine two-hour educational programs for the school year 2018 – 2019. The educational programs are implemented in the Diachronic Museum of Larissa, every Thuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, starting from the 16th og October 2018.
- A pouch full of toys: Presents ancient and byzantine toys (elementary / high school students)
- With earth and water, a magical trip to a neolithic village: A journey to the Neolithic age (elementary school students)
- A journey to the Byzantine Civilization of Thessaly: Presents history, culture, art and social life of Thessaly during the Byzantine period (senior elementary school students, high school students)
- Unseen City: Unusual tour – exploring in the Diachronic Museum exhibition. Key objects reveal the history of Larissa and secrets 8500 years old, hidden under the modern city (senior elementary school students, high school students)
- Wind Blowing: The contribution and the depicting of the wind in art, religion, social life from prehistory till today (senior elementary school students, high school students)
- Luminous stories of light in the Diachronic Museum of Larissa: The importance of fire during the ancient times. (senior elementary school students, high school students)
- A city full of stories (new program): A program based on the educational package of the teacher Evagelia Tampoura (elementary school students)
- The twelve olympians in the Diachronic Museum (new program): Young students learn about the religion of ancient Greece, as they see the twelve olympians on various artifacts. (early elementary school students)
- Tour in the city monuments: Students of primary and secondary education see ancient and byzantine monuments of Larissa and learn their history. The tour is available every Friday from 5/10 to 2/11/2018 and from 15/3 to 7/6/2019.
Educational programs trainers: Nektaria Alexiou, Matina Papanastasouli, Asimina Tsiaka, Katerina Zachou.