The Antiquities Ephorate of Larissa in collaboration with the Institute of Technology and Research of Crete (FORTH) created a Museum Guide mobile application for the Diachronic Museum of Larissa, which is the first application of this kind for a public museum in Greece.
The application can be used either by the Museum visitor to provide additional information about the exhibits, or remotely by offering a virtual tour of the Museum.
Museum Guide is available for free for android mobiles via Play Store and for iphone mobiles via App Store.
Museum Guide main features:
• Museum Guide function for the Museum visitor
• Virtual Guide function for the remote user
• Presentation of 100 exhibits, with text, photos, drawings and sound
• Targeted guided tours lasting half an hour and one hour
• Possibility of free browsing, following special markings and scanning QR code
• Full digital maps and photos of the exhibition to guide the user
• Greek and English language
• Version for android and iOS
• Free for everyone
DOWNLOAD OUR APPLICATION: